Skip to content
- No smoking in the houses!
- Reservation is done by paying 40% of the total amount (reservation confirmed); the remaining amount must be paid no later than 8 weeks before the start of the trip! If the trip is ordered less than 8 weeks before its start the full amount has to be paid.
- Guests must provide their own health and life insurance.
- Owner is not responsible for the weather conditions preventing from going to the sea.
- Each time you want to be at sea for more than 12 hours, notify the owner before leaving, or by telephone.
- It is not allowed to approach shore with the boat (except for emergencies).
- Boats must be returned cleaned and with fully filled fuel tanks.
- Guests must inform the owner about the noticed breakdowns.
- Guests are prohibited from driving boats being drunk!
- Guests are required to wear lifejackets or survival suits.
- The guests while staying in the camp must observe and respect the laws of the Kingdom of Norway.
- All the boats have insurance. Personal resposibility of customer is 10.000 NOK
- It is strongly recommended to have cancellation insurance in the event of illness, pandemic and other unfortunate events. Company does not return money for lost travel. https://www.europeiske.no/private
- Check-in after 14:00
Check out before 11:00
- You can clean fish only in the fisherman’s house or on the pier. Fish remains cannot be thrown into the water on the quay.
- You can use the glass veranda, barbecue terrace and clean fish only in the fisherman’s house or on the pier from 10:00 to 23:00.
- Boats must be washed after each sailing.